|FIT & STRONG Strength Training Program, Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club Auditorium, Matong Street, Dareton||9:30 AM to 10:30 AM||Coomealla Memorial Sporting Club Auditorium, Matong Street, Dareton.
If you are interested in feeling stronger, healthier and more vital, this program is for you. Strength training can help reduce the signs and symptoms of many chronic diseases. Exercise has been shown to increase the strength of your muscles, maintain the integrity of your bones, and improve your balance, coordination and mobility.
This program is open to all community members with the initial target group being men and women aged 50 plus. All participants are required to attend a pre-exercise health screening and appraisal.
You may be required to obtain clearance from your GP. Contact Dareton Primary Health to arrange an appointment for your assessment on 03 5021 7200.
|IMMUNISATION CLINIC, 44-46 Tapio Street, Dareton||1:00 PM to 2:00 PM||DARETON PRIMARY HEALTH IMMUNISATION CLINICS 2020
The NSW Immunisation Schedule recommends that children are immunised at the following ages:
• Birth • 6 weeks • 4 months • 6 months • 12 months • 18 months • 4 years
The Save the Date to Vaccinate app Why you should download the handy ‘Save the Date to Vaccinate’ app:
• It’s free and easy to use • To create a personalised schedule for each child
• It sends you reminders to set appointments
• It provides immunisation information at your fingertips
• It offers free lullabies/soothing sounds. To download the app, visit www.immunisation.health.nsw.gov.au/
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL